Tuesday, October 16, 2012

I have a very deep Faith in God who is my Heavenly Father!

I have been saved by the shed blood of his Son Jesus Christ on the cross of Calvery. I beleave in a Risen Saviour who now sits on the right hand of God. God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit co-equal. Jesus will return to claim His chosen people, the called according to His Will. Jesus has said in His Holy Word the Bible that no one comes to the Father but by me.

Our Anniversary is March 28th. 1965. I have been married to a wonderful man for all these years! He loves God and His ways. We have always seeked Gods will in our lives. I am a mother of two fine sons, a mother-in-law to two special girls and I have one very handsome grandson who is twenty one. I am a retired activities director at a long term care facility. I volunteer at our local food pantry, it is called The Samaritan Center.. I feel so blessed to have been able to help there since I have retired. My hobbies are flower arranging in baskets and other containers, also wall decorations. I have had the honor of designing and creating the flowers for several weddings. My husband and I enjoy fishing at the lake near by us. We both enjoy flea marketing and reminscenscing about the good old days gone by.

Our lives evolve around our children, family and friends and our church family. I also have the privilege of singing in the choir at our church. A little Southern Baptist Church that is over one hundred years old.

I especially like to spend all the time I can on my computer. I have made so many friends online the past ten years. The computer is such a good learning experence for me with always something new to do, such as blogging and my groups.

I have loved Jesus as my Savior since I was eleven years old. I depend on Him to direct my life as I could do nothing without Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment