Wednesday, August 17, 2011

The Old Mans Steps---Posted by Deanie "CharlesAngel" on August 21, 2009 at 1:32am
View Blog
.The Old Man’s Steps
====================

I may be young in years, but I suddenly realized how often we
complain.

I live almost at the top of this tall steep hill. My step dad,
my brother, my dog, and I went on a walk to the bottom to a park.

On the way back up, it was harder. We complained all the way to
the top. A few days later, we were coming down the hill in our
car when I saw an old man. He was going up the hill.

He was taking small, slow steps but he was making it.

Without complaining!

Sometimes we do that to God. He'll give us a task and we
complain about it. If we take small, slow steps we will soon
make it up the tall, steep hill.

All we have to do is do the task that is in front of us and take
small, slow steps to complete it.


~A MountainWings Original by Alanah B, Kent, WA~

No comments:

Post a Comment