Wednesday, August 17, 2011

The Love Dare 40 Day Challenge----Day 21---June 2, 2009---Love is Satisfied in God ---Posted by Deanie "CharlesAngel" on June 2, 2009 at 8:10pm
View Blog
.Love is Satisified in God----This is really good advise to have a certian time of day to pray and read your Bible. It might be better for some of us to do this in the morning before we get busy with our daily chores. Or maybe in the evening. Some folks listen to a cd with Gods Word on it, like on your way to work. I have often thought that filling yourself daily with Gods Word is like putting gas in your car. The evening is a better time for me to have my quite time with God. When there are things in life that come up that I can not do my devotions, He understands that we are human. We are forgiven not perfect.

I really like the last line on day 21 before the dare, It is...God is your everyday supply of everything you need. That sentence is really Huge!

No comments:

Post a Comment