Wednesday, August 17, 2011

God is the Great "I AM"Posted by Deanie "CharlesAngel" on June 20, 2009 at 3:00pm
View Blog
.My Dear Friend Judi,

I am weeping right now because
I am so sorry for the loss of your Mother! I am so at a loss for words right now. Words from anyone in this world will not seem to help much now. So, I must tell you what I would do and what I always try to do, is to lean on Gods Promises. He says that He will never leave us nor forsake us. When we are at our lowest points in our lives He is with us. He is with us when we are out of our minds with grief so much that we do not know what we are doing. He is with us when we are in our darkest days He is carrying us, even when we forget to pray!

I am going to remember you and your family in my prayers during this very difficult time in your lives.
Remember that I love you, but not nearly as much as our Heavenly Father does. He would want you to read Isaiah 61:2 & 3, I beleave these are the beauty for ashes verses. God would want you to remember all the beautiful things about your Mothers life.
My Mother died when I was 13 years old and I still weep at times for her. I say treasure those wonderful days you have had with your Mother and know that you will have a great reunion with her some day!!!

Love and Prayers,
Deanie

No comments:

Post a Comment