Tuesday, August 16, 2011

The Love Dare 40 Day Challenge----Day 13---May 20, 2009---Love Fights Fair---Posted by Deanie "CharlesAngel" on May 20, 2009 at 10:30pm
View Blog
.Love Fights Fair---

In our marriage the big D word has never been in our vocabulary.
The rule is, to not let the sun go down on a disagreement!

I do not beleave my husband and I fight. Arguing and quareling has never been part of our relationship. I am not saying that we are always on the same page, so to speak, or that we always agree on everything.
The other day I had not mentioned the Love Dare to him and he sees me reading my book, he says,,,"What day are you on now and smiles." He knows why I am asking him a lot of questions that I normally wouldn't be asking him. I have read some of the days out loud to him.
I need your prayers, my friends, these dares are getting much harder!

Julie, I will stay on day 13 as long as you do, if you want me too!
I have already read and done day 14 though I have not written about it yet.not let the sun go down on a disagreement!

No comments:

Post a Comment