Tuesday, August 16, 2011

The Love Dare 40 Day Challenge----Day 5---May 8, 2009--Love is not RudePosted by Deanie "CharlesAngel" on May 9, 2009 at 11:30pm
View Blog
.Love is not Rude:

The Love Dare for today is: Ask your spouse to tell you three things that he is uncomfortable with or irritated with you.

I ask him and he did not say anything about this. I did not get any answers.


Comment by Deanie "CharlesAngel" on May 11, 2009 at 11:18pm Delete Comment I ask him again this evening and he told me three things.

1. He said that he didn't like the way that I become defensive when he says something about my driving when he is riding with me.

2. The way I have of going "shopping" for other things when we go to the Super Center to buy grocery and other necessary items only.

3. He doesn't like the way I leave clothes lying around, out of my closet. (I am a slob). I will work on these things. ...

No comments:

Post a Comment