Wednesday, August 17, 2011

The Love Dare 40 Day Challenge----Day 36---August 13, 2009---Love is Gods Word ---Posted by Deanie "CharlesAngel" on August 14, 2009 at 1:00am
View Blog
.Love is Gods Word---

Be like the writer of Psalm 119, who could say, "With all my heart I have sought You....Your word I have treasured in my heart, that I may not sin against You" (Psalm 119:10-11).
Wouldn't it be something if we could truthfully say that about ourselves?

When I ask Jesus to be the Savior of my life, Gods Holy Spirit come into my heart. I have not ever been the same sinful creature who was not sorry when I did wrong! The Holy Spirit convicts me when I have done wrong in the eyes of God. I thank God for sending Jesus to save me from my sins. That does not mean that I do not ever sin. He has forgiven me and I have turned away from sinful ways. For all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God. Romans 3:23.
I depend upon the Holy Spirit to guide me daily. I have built my life on the Rock, Jesus the Son of God!
My husband has built his life upon the Rock of God. We study the Word of God almost daily.
God guides and directs us in our marriage. We do not have a perfect marriage. Who does on this earth?
We are human and born into a sinful world., with temptations all arround us everyday. I want to serve my Lord and do His Will always.

We have a devotional book for daily reading. It is called Open Windows. We also attend Sunday School where we study the weekly lesson and have fellowship with other believers that are seeking a closer walk with God as we are in our walk with Him.
I am moving on to Day 37.

No comments:

Post a Comment