Wednesday, August 17, 2011

The Love Dare 40 Day Challenge----Day 37---August 17, 2009---Love Agrees in Prayer ---Posted by Deanie "CharlesAngel" on August 18, 2009 at 12:30am
View Blog
.Love agrees in Prayer---I told my husband what the writer said that would change ones marriage and improve it significantly. Wouldn't you want to know what it was? He said, "yeah," what is it?
I told him that it is praying together as a couple. We have not ever done that regularly. Out loud, that is. I pray all the time. I do not pray out loud with my spouse. We both have prayed out loud before at separate times. I do not think that I will be able to convince him to pray out loud with me on a regular basis. I am going to try!
The past few years we have become so much closer to our Lord. We seldom miss going to church. We assist with what ever is going on there. We both helped with Vacation Bible School this year. I usually do not say much about what we do to further Gods Kingdom, because He knows all about our hearts and the way we live our lives for Him. I beleave that the way we live our lives should be our testimony for the Lord.


No comments:

Post a Comment