Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Character Makeover---40 Days with a Life Coach to Create the Best You!

p style="text-align: left;">


Welcome to my Blog: After being with my life coach in this wonderful book since October 10, 2008. With blogging about each chapter every week for eight or ten weeks, I have found myself missing my visits with her and her friends in the book. I really miss writing my thoughts here on my blogsite for you my accountability friends for this incredability Journey, called a Makeover for my life.
I want to thank those of you who have followed my journey through reading my blogs and commenting on them. I especially want to thank those of you who held me up in your prayers and gave me encouragement. Also, I really appreciate you that have blogged your journey and allowed so many others and myself to follow your journey too.

The most wonderful time of the year is here, the time we celebrate our Saviours birth. There never was and there never will be a Greater Love than when God sent His Son Jesus.
The Savior of the world as come. Rejoice and be glad!

No comments:

Post a Comment