Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Friends----1963---Posted by Deanie "CharlesAngel" on May 31, 2009 at 12:04am
View Blog
.A long time ago when I was much younger.
The year was 1963.
My new friend Jim come to me with a question he wanted to ask.
Would you like to meet a buddy of mine?
He will thing you are so fine.
A blind date I thought skeptically.
I know a girl has to be careful with whom she dates, he went on to say this buddy of mine is A-Ok.

That next Saturday evening my friend introduced his buddy Charlie to me, along with his date Lorine her name happened to be.

Jim and Lorine were wed on that next June 6th. 1964.
Happiness for our friends we couldn't ask for more.
I would like to ask you why do you think I caught the brides bouquet?

Charlie and I made each other feel so happy and alive.
We were wed on March 28th. 1965.

Here we are in the year of 2009, two couples the way our lives were susposed to be.
After all these years together.

Jim and his Lorine and his buddy----"Charlie and Me"

It has been Gods Will that we should be together for 44 years this coming Saturday!
God has blessed us tremendously!

This was written for my husband in 1990.
Re-written 3-25-09

No comments:

Post a Comment