Tuesday, August 16, 2011

The Love Dare 40 Day Challenge----Day 15 & 16---May 26, 2009---Love is Honorable and Love IntercedePosted by Deanie "CharlesAngel" on May 26, 2009 at 11:30pm
View Blog
.I choose to Honor my husband, next to my Savior, the Lord Jesus, to me he is the most important man in this world. With all of my faults, he still loves and honors me as his wife, sweetheart, his helper. I really never thought of him as being holy to me, but he is!

I do not want the computer to take my time away from my husband eather. I have always said to our children, there is more to life than television. The same goes for spending time on the computer that should be with my spouse.

I got behind over the long holiday week-end.
I always pray for my spouse. Sometimes it may be a very short prayer such as "watch over him, Lord." We never leave each other for the day without a good-bye kiss. I might be more asleep than a wake when he is leaving to go fishing some early mornings, but the good-bye kiss is exchanged anyway!
My Lord is his Lord too. I beleave that is very important. I know that it is very important. He ask
Jesus to come into his heart and life when he was nine. I was eleven. We are a work in progress for the Lord. We are in the Masters Hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment