Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Todays MountianWings MomentPosted by Deanie "CharlesAngel" on September 25, 2009 at 8:53pm
View Blog
.MountianWings Moment

Bad Decisions
==============

I had a few bad decisions that I made recently.

When I went back and thought about it, I said, "Wisdom was
crying out to me when I chose to make those bad decisions."

If I had only listened!

How many of you ever felt like just kicking yourself?

If you had only listened to the voice of reason; to the voice
of wisdom, Godly wisdom down in your heart, down in your
spirit...

...that tried to warn you, that tried to save you, that tried
to preserve you.

Get wisdom; get understanding. Forget it not; neither decline
from the words of my mouth. Forsake her not and she shall
preserve thee. Love her and she shall keep thee.

Excerpted from The MountainWings Power Minute, listen to the
original MountainWings Power Minute here:
http://www.powerminute.com/p/pm09239.mp3

Get your FREE daily Power Minute at http://www.PowerMinute.com

No comments:

Post a Comment