Wednesday, August 17, 2011

My Note to Trista MoyerPosted by Deanie "CharlesAngel" on September 13, 2009 at 4:30pm
View Blog
.I can not take credit for any thing that I wrote to you this morning. It is all God and his Holy Spirit within me giving me the words that He knows that you need to hear from one of His children. It is my prayer and I know that God answers our prayers from our hearts, it is my prayer that you find comfort in knowing that you are not alone in your problems. He is only a wisp away. As a matter of fact He is not ever away from each of us . It is us that have a tendency to drift away from Him. Hold Him close to your little family and He will take care of you! I beleave that Gods Holy Spirit flows through His children to others making us conduits of His love. It is the Holy Spirit that has tenderized my heart and made me the woman of faith that I am today. I am so unworthy of His love that I might be considered a part of His Kingdom. We must contenue to pray for one another and lift each other up when we can not do it ourselves. Have a good evening my friend and sister in Christ Jesus! Remember that "Joy comes in the Morning"

No comments:

Post a Comment