Tuesday, August 16, 2011

My Confession for "I am done being a Fraidy Cat"Posted by Deanie "CharlesAngel" on April 25, 2009 at 11:00pm
View Blog
.I have become a person that is not afraid to venture out of my comfort zone. I have been this way ever since I took the Character Makeover here on Christian Women Take Root last year. That was the very first online book study that I had ever done. It was also a very good thing for me as it made me stop and think a lot about just what I actually thought about different subjects. Also, the Character Makeover made me stop and think about everyday living to honor Jesus as my Savior. I beleave that if I was to remain afraid to venture out of my comfort zone in service for my Lord, I would show a lacking of faith in Him to provide all of my needs on a daily basis.

I am now getting ready to do another book study with my friends here at Christian Women Take Root.
This Challenge will kick off on May 4, 2009.
I am really geting anxious to start the challenge.

Join in with us and take "The Love Dare", it is based on the book and the movie called Fireproof.

No comments:

Post a Comment