Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Horn of Salvation---A well of living Water---Posted by Deanie "CharlesAngel" on April 12, 2009 at 8:04pm
View Blog
.He has raised up a horn of salvation for us...salvation from our enemies and from the hand of all who hates us...to rescue us from our enemies, and to enable us to serve Him without fear.---Luke 1:69a, 71, 74.

"A HORN IN BIBICAL TIMES WAS A SYMBOL OF POWER AND ROYALTY"

Pray for Gods plan of salvation to be lifted up to the world through the Women of God in this wonderful Community that I have such an honor to be a part of in my ministry to serve the Living God!

Whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him will never thirst; but the water that I shall give him be in him a living well of water springing up into everlasting life. John 4:14*KJV*.


Lord , I want my name to be permanently recorded in your book of life.
Thank you for promising that you will always be with me, and help me to walk with you in purity and faithfulness....always helping to fullfil your Great Commission to go into all of the world and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost.


In Jesus' Name, Amen

The Great Commission is found in the book of Matthew Chapter 28:19 *KJV*, also verse 20 states, Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you; and , lo I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment