Tuesday, August 16, 2011

The Love Dare 40 Day Challenge----Day 19---May 31, 2009---Love is Impossable ---Posted by Deanie "CharlesAngel" on May 31, 2009 at 11:30pm
View Blog
.Love is Impossable---

Love is impossable without God. God is Love.

Each day when we pray to our Heavenly Father we must thank Him for sending His Son Jesus, we must thank Him for washing our sins away and cleansing our hearts daily, for when we have sinned against Him. I fall short of my Lords expections every day. God tells us what they are in His Holy Word. We must never become so comfortable in our Spiritual lives that we begin to beleave that we do not sin.
Romans 3:23 is in these words in the KJV--For all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God.

I ask Jesus to be my Savior when I was eleven years old. I grow in Him daily. This book "The Love Dare" has been written with the Truth about how to recieve eternal life through Jesus, the Son of God.
I head Him calling me that evening at an Old Time Gospel Revival. The Evangelist whose name was Brother Daryel Friend prayed with me. I prayed the sinners prayer and I was baptised latter that summer. God has saved my soul, I look forward to having a home in Heaven with Him when my life is over here on earth, or when Jesus returns for His chosen ones, which ever is first. No one knows when that time is, not even the angels in Heaven.

I have lived non-demoninational all of my life. It is not the membership on a church registary that will get us into Heaven. It is our every day living. I have attended several different churches in my life. My folks took us to The Church Of God church when I was a little girl. Our preachers name was Brother Joe Roundtree. The Assemblies Of God Church is where I become a Christian. The Church Of the Nazerine was one that I have attended. I have visited the Catholic Church with my friend Lorine, who is faithful in attending her church. My Lord is her Lord, so how can I say that her belief in her religon is wrong. We were married in the little Methodist Church in our neighborhood. My husband and I now attend a little Southern Baptist Church. As long as the Bible is taught in the group and Jesus is the center of the statement of faith. Otherwise stay away from those places that do not teach salvation through Jesus.

I am sorry if I have gone on too long about me, but my Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ, I never get tired of telling others about Him and Gods Great Plan of Salvation!

I want to tell you that last Dec. 5th. 2010 my husband Charles and I were both baptized into the Baptist Church where we have been active as non-members since December 2001. I was so very thankful when Charles told me that he wanted to be baptized as he had never been baptized before. We were both saved when we were very young. He was ten and I was eleven. I was baptized then. No body made me do it, I wanted too. No one saw to it that Charles was baptized. It is very important to help new babes in Christ to do what the Bible tells us to do. It does not actually say join a church, but it does say to join other like beleavers in worship. It does say to be baptized in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. It is an outward appearance to others that you have become a beleaver.

No comments:

Post a Comment