Wednesday, August 17, 2011

The Love Dare 40 Day Challenge----Days 38 & 39 ---Aug. 27, 2009---Love Fullfills Dreams and Love EnPosted by Deanie "CharlesAngel" on August 28, 2009 at 12:19am
View Blog
.My husband would like to go down under to Australia. I do not think that he dreams about going there someday because it is completely out of our financial range! Another trip that he would like to take is one that takes us around the western states of the U.S.A. This would be a good trip to take on a Tour Bus, but they usually end up at Los Vegas. We both have our rathers about going there, like we would rather not go there. I hear that it is beautiful there, but most sinful places are beautiful.

He will contenue to be a satisified husband that likes to go to the local Flea Markets and enjoy his family and friends. He helps them in every way he can help them. I will contenue to pray for him to recieve the desires of his heart other than just me!

Some men marry women hoping they will not change. Some women marry men hoping they will change.
Both are usually severely disapointed.
This was in my inbox this morning from MountianWings Moments.


I have been working on dares 38 and 39 for the past few days.

I would like to do the 40th. dare on our 45th. Wedding Anniversary Celebration! If not then, maybe on our 50th. Celebration. I can go ahead and write out my promises to my husband for our marriage the rest of our lives.
I am praying about this!

No comments:

Post a Comment