Wednesday, August 17, 2011

The Garden Gate---Gods Heavenly FlowersPosted by Deanie "CharlesAngel" on April 14, 2009 at 4:00pm
View Blog
.Rita watched her mother as she put the angel wing begonia in the pot full of potting soil. The little girl was watching with great intent. Seeing the flower being planted so carefully by her mother caused her to remember the reacurring dream that she had had about a beautiful gate.
The gate was at the edge of their farm where the forest started to get very thick with underbrush.
In Rita's dream she would go to the beautiful gate which had two angels standing by it. The angels stood at each end of the gate. She could see on the other side of the gate as far as the eye could see were the most beautiful flowers.

Mother, you should see the gate and all of the flowers on the other side of it. It is as if the gate was made of pure gold. I ask the angel on the left side of the gate what does all this mean? The angel stated that I would understand it all better some day when my life is over here on earth. I ask the angel on the right side of the gate what does all this mean? The angel also stated that I would understand it all better latter on.

Rita went on to tell her mother about her dreams.
I ask the angels what should I do so that I may enter through this Golden Gate.
They told me to go back home and tell you and everyone that I see, the story about Jesus the Savior that I have learned about at church for as long as I can remember. The Savior of the world that God sent to earth over 2,000 years ago that all may have everlasting life, in heaven with Him. The road to this gate is straight and narrow and only a few will enter through it. Only the children of God can enter through the golden gate. The angel went on to tell me that only God can open the Gate for us that we may enter into eternal life.

The little girl bowed her head and said a sinners prayer right then and there, asking God to forgive her from all her sins. She then told God that she wanted to follow him all the days of her life. God accepted her into His Kingdom, forgave all of her sins and sent them as far as the east is east and as far as the west is west, never to remember them again.

She went on to tell her mother about how the angels had given her a little glempse of the flowers in the heavenly realm of Glory. The flowers as far as she could see. One of the angels said with a smiling face.
These are the flowers for the Master's Bouquet.
Mother, don't you understand? We are the flowers for the Master's Bouquet!
Written by Claudean Brown

Comment by Deanie "CharlesAngel" on April 30, 2009 at 5:28pm Delete Comment I would like to dedicate my story, as a memorial to my Aunt Ivy, who passed into her eternal home yesterday evening around 5 pm. central daylight time. ..

No comments:

Post a Comment