Wednesday, August 17, 2011

The Love Dare 40 Day Challenge----Day 26, 27, 28---June 20, 2009---Love is Responsible ---Posted by Deanie "CharlesAngel" on June 20, 2009 at 10:30pm
View Blog
.Love is Responsible---Day 26




Day 27----I am on this day Julie but I have been doing VBS week and it is taking up my time getting prepared for the classes and then helping with them. The last two evenings we have had 42 students. YEAH! I am working in crafts with the children this year. I ned your prayers. I love you all
You know that I can truthfully say that my husband is my very best friend on earth! I do not have those unrealistic expections of him that I need to ask him to forgive me for. I beleave that I am his greatest encourager!
I am going on to day 28eed your prayers! I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment