Tuesday, August 16, 2011

The Love Dare 40 Day Challenge----Day 14---May 20, 2009---Love Takes Delight---Posted by Deanie "CharlesAngel" on May 26, 2009 at 10:00pm
View Blog
.Love Takes Delight:

I have completed this day.
I have not had a chance to write a note to you all, my friends! I have not been online for three days.
Last week my husband and I bought the tomato plants to put in our vegatable garden. The next day, after I got my things done around the house I dropped eveything and went out to help my husbsnd plant the tomatoes., You know that I usually get online and go straight to my Christian Womens' group"The Love Dare." My husband takes great delight in his garden and what is important to him is important to me.

I have been reading my days for The Love Dare." and talking with my husband about them. I am moving on to day 17. I will post a comment on each day.
Love and Prayers,
Deanie

No comments:

Post a Comment