Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Reply by Deanie "CharlesAngel" on October 25, 2009 at 7:56pm
Delete Hello to my friends at The Love Dare Group. I contenue to keep you in my thoughts and lifted up to the Lord in my prayers! This was the second book study that I have ever done. It really made me stop and take a look at my marriage and made me realize how very fortunate I am to have a husband that is very far from being perfect, but he is so kind and good me. I learned so much from this study!

The following is what I posted on my day 40:

I am so blessed that I have a husband that does not withold his love and affection from me, his wife from his youth. We were so young and brave. We were so very young!! I could not have imagined loving him more than I did then. You know I think that I do love him more than I did then. When our love matures it changes, we change and that is when our true love for each other is really tested.
Charles was 21 yrs. old and I was 20yrs. old when we pledged our Wedding Vows! I remember the minister saying 'in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit'

We both had Gods Son Jesus through the Holy Spirit to guide and direct us in our marriage. We did not always listen to His directions. We have both been guilty of not waiting to hear Gods wishes or commands. All through our marriage He has been with us. Even when we thought He might have forgotten about us. I have failed our Lord many times. He has never failed me. He has lifted me out of many deep places in my life, all of that time I have had a wonderful husband. We have depended on Gods Will in our lives for little decisions and for large or life changing things.

No comments:

Post a Comment