Wednesday, August 17, 2011

The Love Dare 40 Day Challenge----Day 32---JuLY 23, 2009---Love Meets Sexual Needs ---Posted by Deanie "CharlesAngel" on July 23, 2009 at 11:00pm
View Blog
.Love Meets Sexual Needs-----
I am moving on to day 33 as I completed the Love Dare for this day two days ago around eleven o'clock in the morning. Need I say more about maybe it might have been a nooner that took place that morning! ;)

My spouse is going to be 66 this October and I am right behind him at age 65. I know that a lot of young people think that older married folks do not have an interest in sexual relations. This is mis-information, probably spread around by some that who do not enjoy their God given rights as married couples to express their love for each other. We should be Best Friends with our loved one. The act of giving ones self to your spouse, to meet their needs, is one of the most important part of our marriages. That is, love for each other can be shown by our hugs and kisses too, we may have a habit of taking for granted and not even be doing that. Just let something dreadfull happen to your honey and it will really make you stop and think about how we have not taken the time in our lives to even be close to each other as God intends for us to be as married couples.

I will get off of my soap box and post this. I love you all!
Love and Prayers,
Deanie

No comments:

Post a Comment