Wednesday, August 17, 2011

To Brenda G T Posted by Deanie "CharlesAngel" on October 8, 2009 at 11:00pm
View Blog
.At 6:40pm on June 7, 2009, Brenda G T said…Deanie. How are you liking the Love Dare? Is it doable? Is it helping your marriage?

Talk to you soon I hope.

Bless You!
Brenda Gale

At 11:20pm on June 7, 2009, Deanie "CharlesAngel" said…I really like The Love Dare! It makes me think about things that I could very easily take for granted in my marriage and in my daily walk with the Lord, which is one of the same. Yes, it is very doable for me. Some of the dares do not apply to me as my marriage is not in a difficult state with problems. The very basics of the entire study is in fact about being more like Jesus in every aspect of our lives!
Thanks for asking!!

Have you done the study?

Love and Prayers,
Deanie

Brenda's reply:

At 8:37pm on October 8, 2009, Brenda G T said…Hi Deanie. No I haven't done the "Love Dare"... yet. I was thinking about it. Times have been tough and I'm spending more time Praising and Worshiping to get me through

No comments:

Post a Comment