Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I Have Borrowed this Recipe from a Friend----Posted by Deanie "CharlesAngel" on October 10, 2009 at 8:00pm
View Blog
.I Have Borrowed this Recipe from A Friend
From "A Blog of Joy and Hope"

A healthy recipe..

4 cups of love
2 cups of loyalty
3 cups of forgiveness
1 cup of friendship
1 cup of understanding
1 cup of hope
1 cup of tenderness
4 quarts of faith
1 barrel of Laughter
1 quart of tears

take Love and Loyalty, and mix well with Faith. Blend it with Tenderness, Kindness, and Understanding. Add the friendship and Hope. and roll in laughter and sprinkle with tears. Bake it with Sunshine and serve daily to one and all. (unknown author)

---I say to you, in as much as you did it to one of the least of these My brethren, you did it to me. Matthew 25:40

No comments:

Post a Comment