Tuesday, August 16, 2011

The Love Dare 40 Day Challenge----Day 12---May 19, 2009-----Love lets the Other Win---Posted by Deanie "CharlesAngel" on May 20, 2009 at 9:30pm
View Blog
.Love Lets the Other Win---

I choose to honor the one that I love. I will bend and let him have his way most of the time.
We both are very stubborn. We seldom have a disagreement though, when we do there is no loud voices. It does not last very long eather.

In the light of Jesus' amazing testimony, the Bible applies to us a one sentence summary statement: "Have this attitude in yourselves which was also in Christ Jesus(Philippians 2:5)------the attitude of willingness, flexilibity, and humble submission. It means laying down for the good of others what you have the right to claim for yourself.

I don't mind sharing my challenges and I love to read about others.
I will go ahead and tell ya all about my dare for day 12.

I am like most wives, it seems as though I give in on most disagreements, not all, mind you.
I would really like to have a little dog. You might say a lap dog. My precious dog Pepper, a schnaunzer, died several years ago. We have had three dogs since her passing. I brought home Scotty, a beautiful, red, Cocker Spanual. He would not stay home. We had to keep him in a dog house outdoors. Two were Rat Terriers and lived out doors in their dog houses. They were not really my dogs, although I cared about them. Tinker disapeared. We think someone dognapped him. Katie got run over down on the highway. Seems as though we can not keep an outside dog. So, I am still waiting for my husbsnd to give in and allow me to have another dog in the house!
This has saved me a lot of work taking care of a dog. We don't have to find someone to care of him or her when we go away somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment