Tuesday, August 16, 2011

The Love Dare 40 Day Challenge----Day 3---May 6, 2009---Love is not SelfishPosted by Deanie "CharlesAngel" on May 6, 2009 at 10:00pm
View Blog
.Day 3---Love is not Selfish---

Do nothing from selfishness or empty conceit, but with humility of mind regard one another as more important than yourselves" (Philippians 2:3).

The Love Dare today is: Along with restraining from making any negative comments, buy your spouse something that says, "I was thinking about you today"

I did this dare today while my husband was waiting for the oil to be changed in the truck, I was getting a few things at Wal Mart that we will be needing for our bar-b-q on Sunday. I bought an Almond Joy candy bar for my husband, as that is the one candy bar that we always share with each other.
It is the little things that mean the most!

No comments:

Post a Comment