Wednesday, August 17, 2011

My Dear -----, I do not even have to think about it, Of course I will pray for you and your ---! I Posted by Deanie "CharlesAngel" on October 4, 2009 at 11:22pm
View Blog
.My Dear -----, I do not even have to think about it, Of course I will pray for you and your ---! I will pray for marriages in general too. This covenant of marraige is taken so lightly by so many people these days. You say "stand in the gap" do you mean pray daily for you and Tom and the instution of marriage that is your Ministry at all of these blogs, websites and all of the other obligations that you have.

I will pray that you will recieve strength through the Holy Spirt, to do what God has led you to undertake in your walk with Him.
Please let me know what you want me to pray about. If there is any certian need other than what you have mentioned.

It is really strange, today we were at a Flea Market and I bought a book about A Praying Woman." The name of it is The Power of A praying Woman, written by Stormie Omartian. I have been a beleaver all of my life, but still feel inadequate when it comes to prayer!
I do know that He hears and answers our prayers!!!
I will contenue to praise God for your friendship!
In His Love, Deanie

No comments:

Post a Comment