Tuesday, August 16, 2011

The Love Dare 40 Day Challenge----Day 7---May 13, 2009---Love Beleaves the Best---Posted by Deanie "CharlesAngel" on May 14, 2009 at 12:30am
View Blog
.Love Beleaves the Best:

Make a list with Positive things about your Husband---
Make a Negative list about your husband---

I have finished this dare for day 7.

The very first positive thing that I have written about my spouse is:
He is a godly man. A man of God! This one more or less, sums up all the positive things about him. If he had not been a godly person. We would not have had the happy, loving home that we have had for all these years. I am sure that being a Child of God myself, since I was eleven years old, has helped matters too. We must always give God the credit for loving us, although we do not deserve His love, He cares for each one of us so much! We must be careful not to become so filled up with ourselves that we forget that He came so that we shall have life eternally with Him.
Thank you Lord, for a man that strives to be like You!

I went over to his chair a few minutes ago and gave him a kiss and told him that I am so glad and thankful that he is a godly man.
I am moving on to day 8.

No comments:

Post a Comment