Tuesday, August 16, 2011

The Love Dare 40 Day Challenge----Day 11---May 18, 2009-----Love Cherishes---Posted by Deanie "CharlesAngel" on May 19, 2009 at 2:00am
View Blog
.Love Cherishes---Today my sweetheart and I went to the Memorial Services for a dear old neighbor. He and his sweetheart had been married for 60 years. They were married when I was five years old. WoW!
To love and to cherish someone for that long is really Amazing!
To cherish each other means "to hold dear." That is what my little dollar dictionary says.

To fullfill todays dare I chose to cherish my husband by being his nurse again today. I put moist heat on his sore knee by heating a moist towel in the microwave. I wrap it around his knee, then the heating pad. Then I put a dry towel around all of this to hold the heat in.
I have been his special nurse for 44 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment