Tuesday, August 16, 2011

The Love Dare 40 Day Challenge----Day 4---May 8, 2009--Love is ThoughfulPosted by Deanie "CharlesAngel" on May 9, 2009 at 12:30am
View Blog
.Love Dare Day 4---Love is Thoughful

The dare for today was to call your spouse to check on them.

I called my husband from my guest bedroom where my computer is.
I called him to see if he was ok, and
I completed this dare on May 8, 2009 at 12:08 I am having the most unusual day. My husband and I spent the whole day together. That is not unusual. He has a very sore knee from arithritis. We both went to the doctor tuesday and both got a shot for the pain. He can not do anything because the pain gets worse when he walks.. I have been applying moist heat packs on his knee several times today. I called the doctor and we got a pain medication for him to take alone with the steroid med. and arthritis med.

So, I was in the guest bed room where my computer is and I called him on the cell phone to see if he was ok! I said, "do you need anything"? He said " I just about fell out of my chair". He is in the living room where the t.v. is. We said our good bys and I always say, "Momma loves you!" He did not know that the call was my dare for today. Day four's dare is completed for me.
That is all I am saying about this dare.
Pray for us to have a better day tomorrow.
We always look forward to our tomorrows!
See you in the Morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment