Thursday, July 28, 2011

CWTR Badge





http://www.christianwomentakeroot.com/group/welcomeintroduceyoursel...
Hello ,
I want to welcome you! My name is Deanie, I am the moderator for the Welcome Wagon. I am so glad that you have decided to join us here at Christian Women Take Root! I would like to invite you to click on the link to this photo badge that I have posted here and go to the group called "Welcome, Introduce Yourself," and tell us all about you and the things that you like to do! We have a lot of groups here to get involved in, whatever your interest may be!! If there is anything that I can do to help you get around the community, just ask me! Ok?
Again, I would like to say welcome to this wonderfull community of ladies who love God and His ways! I am so looking forward to knowing you!

Love and Prayers,

Deanie

No comments:

Post a Comment