Thursday, July 28, 2011

Love Letter to Charles

My Dearest Charles,
You have been in my life for so very long. It seems like it was only yesterday that we met on the blind date in the year of 1963. We were so very young!
Do you remember how we didn't miss a date until we were married? Forty-seven years have come and gone, we have been together. Our wedding in March of 1965 was so beautiful with colors of blue and white. I loved you so much then, I thought that I could not ever love anyone more that I did you then. My love for you has grown with the time that God has given us to share. With Gods help we raised two fine young men who are our pride and joy!! We have never been rich with money, but Honey we have been rich with the love we share together. We have always been blessed with what we really need. I have to give God the credit because He put us together as part of each others purporse in our lives for Him. You know that I would give my life for you if the need should arise.
I know that we will spend our lives here on earth together as long as we live. When our lives are over here in this old world we will spend eternity with God and His Holy Angels! We will be forever in our heavenly home! I must not forget how hard you have worked for so many years to provide a home for us. I will always be thankful for you! I have always called you Honey because I love you so much! And you have called me Mom for as long as I can remember.
We will always and forever be sweethearts.

Affectionately Yours,
Deanie
Tags:

published first on 2-3-2010 on my blog in Christian Women Take Root

No comments:

Post a Comment