Thursday, July 28, 2011

Jesus is My Lord Savior


Two Years after I First beleaved in Jesus as my Saviour!







Do you see how white this page is where my picture is?
JESUS WASHED MY SINS AWAY,,,WASHED ME AS WHITE AS SNOW, as white as this blank page.




This Picture was taken of me when I was thirteen and on the day of my Graduation from Elementry School. This was two years after I ask Jesus to come into my heart and be Lord of my life. I was at a Revival at our church. An Evangelist whose name was Brother Darrell Friend was bringing the sermons. I heard God calling me that night a long time ago, to come to Him. It was as if the preacher was talking straight to me during the alter call for Salvation. That today is the day of salvation and tomorrow might be too late for me to ask God for forgiveness. I knew for sure that He saved my soul right then and there. He has always been by me and He puts Joy in my heart even when there is sadness in my life.
The 121st. Psalm is a scripture that has brought comfort to me many times in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment