Thursday, July 28, 2011

Bible Study, The Power of Praying Through the Bible

I want to welcome all of you ladies to put your two cents worth is each days devotional.

It would be nice if we would be able to post comments that are not agurmentive. I will not take part in any Bible Study where the persons allow the evil one's spirit to take over the discussions. The god of this age is the trouble maker of all groups that attempt to glorify God and His kingdom in their Bible Studies and fellowship get-togethers......

This makes me very sad. I was so excited about this study and I was even more excited when Sherri agreed for me to help her with it by being the moderator of the Bible Study Group.


I have found in my walk with Jesus as my Saviour, when I am getting really close to Him and seeking His guidance in more areas in my life. Satan, that old devil the one who interfers with our walk with the Lord. He gets so uneasy about the whole situation and begins to stir up trouble in the groups that I am in or what ever I am doing for the Lord. Maybe it is Vacation Bible School, Sunday School Class or a Bible Study like this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment