- Prepare brownies as directed. Cool and cut into bite size squares
- Make pudding as directed.
- Crumble 2 pkg. of reese cups. Set aside 3rd pkg. for top garnish.
- Place brownies in bottom of truffle bowl (or pan).
- Add a thin layer of pudding over brownies.
- Layer cool whip over pudding and sprinkle with reese cup crumbs.
- Repeat steps 4-5-6 until bowl (or pan) is full.
- Garnish top of truffle with remaining reese cups.
- Center one whole reese cup on top of truffle.
- Cut 3 reese cups into 4 quarters. Garnish the top edges of truffle.
Thursday, October 11, 2012
Reese Chocolate Brownie Truffle-
3 packs reese candy bars-
2 cool whip 8 oz-
2 pkg. chocolate pudding-
1 box of brownies-