Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Drop A Sugar Dependency

Drop A Sugar Dependency With One Of The Following Alternatives • Author: Melissa Landry | Posted in Nutrition

I’ll be the first person to acknowledge the fact that my addiction to sugar is nearly as large as anyone\’s. I place myself on a weekly plan where once or twice weekly, I give myself permission to indulge.
Besides this, I mostly stay somewhat nutritious. This does not keep my love for sweet treats from fading though, and therefore, I frequently find myself looking for alternative methods to sweeten my snack or drink.
The following are a few basic alternatives which you could be in a position to eat instead of sugar. Hopefully they will act to satisfy your needs as you keep the calories downyou curb your calories.
The first one that I will name is one food that you\’ll typically\\commonly come across in foods, & we\’ll usually relish its sweetness. Honey is wholly natural, and keeps things organic if you prefer to use it as your sweetener.
Whether or not you are adding it to snacks or into beverages like iced tea, the natural markup of honey should offer you a healthier means of sweetening your foods.

It’s tasty and it\’s healthy, and there is not a lot which tops the two of these things together with each other
Whether or not you are adding it to snacks or into beverages like iced tea, the natural markup of honey should offer you a healthier means of sweetening your foods.

Finally, a replacement alternative has made its way into the world, and seems to be making waves with a handful medical and weight concerned folks.

Truvia from stevia is making an impact in the health world, & it’s taken from the totally natural stevia plant, making this an organic substitute in comparison to alternative typical artificial sweeteners.


Truvia has taken off in popularity this year, and you may have tried it in one of your drinks. There’s the Sprite Green drink that’s sweetened with the stevia extract, and Vitamin Water 10 features it too. There are a number of other drinks with the sweetener, and the list seems to continue to grow over time.

This is where I found this information:
http://articoolz.com/2009/12/drop-a-sugar-dependency-with-one-of-the-following-alternatives/

No comments:

Post a Comment