Friday, January 1, 2010

Growing Deeper with Jesus in Missouri


Happy New Year 2010!!!


As we are headed into the New Year, I want to tell you how very much I appreciate you being my guest. Please feel free to post a comment about anything that I put here.

I am so thankful that I am a child of the King!
I am a work in progress for the Masters Hands. He molds me like a potter molds his clay. I have been saved by the blood of Jesus that He shed for me and all of the lost in this world. Some day we all will see Him face to face, what a Glorious day that will be!! I do not want Him to say go away from Me, I know you not!!!
I do not have any regrets as I look back over this past year. Unless there might be one. I have not been as strong as I would like to have been in reaching the lost for Him! That is the reason we have these wonderful Blogs to testify about what a wonderful Saviour Jesus is for us. I pray that if the person reading my comment does not know Jesus as their personal Savior, they would not wait another minute without seeking Him in their life! Our life on earth is so short, but eternity is forever!
I would rather have Jesus forever than earthly things for a little while without Him!!
How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment