Sunday, November 7, 2010

ABC's of Thankfulness until Thanksgiving-

"Nov. 7: H-I am thankful for the hope of an eternity in Heaven that I have from knowing Jesus, my Savior! My husband for almost 46 years! I am thankful for hound dogs that I have had in my family. There were Fox hounds, Coon hounds and a Basset hound. I am thankful for my house where we have made our home, I am thankful for the Holy Spirit that is within me, who guides me in my life! When Jesus had to go away to Heaven and leave this earth and His Disciples (this includes us too) He sent us a Comforter who is the Holy Spirit. I am thankful for Holidays especially the Christmas Holiday and the whole season. This is the the best time of the year when we celebrate the birth of our King. His birth was announced to Shepards in their fields where they attended their flocks. The way the wonderful news was announced was by a Host of Heavenly Angels. The old, old story is the greatest ever told. I love to hear it every year at this time of being thankful and I feel so humble at the thought of why He come to earth as a little baby to be an example for our lives and die on the cross so that we might be saved from sin in this sinful world!! He will return soon for His Church.
Thank You my Lord!!
Revelation 22:20 kjv He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus."

No comments:

Post a Comment