Wednesday, June 27, 2012

This is not sent for discussion. If you agree, forward it. If you don't, delete it. I don't want to know one way or the other. By me forwarding it, you know how I feel. NBC POLL Do you believe that the word God should stay in American culture? NBC this morning had a poll on this question. They had the highest Number of responses that they have ever had for one of their polls, and the Percentage was the same as this: 86% to keep the words, IN God We Trust and God in the Pledge of Allegiance 14% against That is a pretty 'commanding' public response. I was asked to send this on if I agreed or delete if I didn't... Now it is your turn. It is said that 86% of Americans believe the word God should stay....... Therefore, I have a very hard time understanding why there is such a mess about having 'In God We Trust' on our money and having God in the Pledge of Allegiance. Why is the world catering to this 14%? AMEN! If you agree, pass this on, if not, simply delete. In God We Trust

No comments:

Post a Comment