Monday, October 31, 2011

Here are my answers for the questions in Lesson # 7~

1. Do you have the same joy as David did?

Yes I do have the joy that comes from having Jesus Christ as my Savior, Lord and Master of my life! I was eleven years old when I first accepted Him into my life to guide and direct me through this journey here on earth. I am saved by the blood of Jesus that He shed on the cross.

2. What did you learn from this portion of Scripture?

I learn something new each time I read a scripture that I have read many times before.
David was sure of the hope that God would send the chosen One, the Messiah, as I am sure that He sent Him the first time. I know that He will return for me and all of His chosen people, the church. This means all who have accepted Jesus as Lord and Savior.
I am an not worthy of such a great Love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment