Sunday, October 2, 2011

Let’s Have A Closer Look~ Questions and Answers~


Here are my answers to the Questions:


1. In verse 4 who was assembled with the apostles? Jesus was there with them.



2. Why were they not to depart from Jerusalem? They were to wait for God to send the Holy Ghost which was the promise of the Father.



3. What was the promise of God to the apostles? Baptisim of the Holy Spirt.



4. What was the question they asked in verse 6? Lord, wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel?




5. What was the reply found in verse 7. He said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power.



6. When were the apostle going to receive power? He said that they would receive power after the Holy Ghost had come upon them.





7. And what would happen when they receive this power? They would be witnesses unto Him both in Jerusalem, and in all Judea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

Praise the Lord! I am so very thankful for the Holy Spirt that God sent to draw me unto Him. He will guide me in the way He wants me to to go in my life. His way will lead me to eternal life with Him and all of Gods saints and I will praise Him all the days of my life. I am so not worthy of such a Great Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment