Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I do take the Bible very seriously! Therefore, I take the study of its scriptures serious and honor the words in it as Gods Holy Words. They are His infaliable Words! I beleave with all my heart that the writters of the Bible were inspired by God. You can stand on them and build your life accordingly to what you read and learn from studying the Holy Scriptures. If you are listening to a speaker or reading anything that does not line up with what the Bible has to say, stear clear of their teachings. As a little one at our church once said,,,if you want to know something, you can find it in the Bible!

This is the reason why we need to know what the Bable says and do not take the word of anyone else, but read it for ourselves.

2 Timothy 3:15-17 (NIV)
15 and how from infancy you have known the Holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith in Christ Jesus. 16 All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, 17 so that the servant of God[a] may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.



May God always recieve the glory, not me! I am so unworthy of such a Great Love as my Savior Jesus Christ has for me. He took my place, He died on the cross for me and all lost sinners. He was, He is, He always will be the Great I AM!





Jesus Christ is the Great I AM
Jesus Christ claimed to be the “I AM.” It is the personal name of the God of the Old Testament (Exodus 3:13-14). On several occasions it is recorded that Jesus used the “I AM” formula in attesting to His deity. He claimed to be the LORD God, Jehovah, Yahweh.

The greatest of all the names for the Lord Jesus Christ is the “I AM.”

This is why the apostle Paul wrote: “God highly exalted Him, and bestowed on Him the name which is above every name, so that at the name of Jesus every knee will bow, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and that every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father” (Philippians 2:9-11). Jesus is Lord. The name that is above all other names is “Lord,” and it is equivalent to “Jehovah” or Yahweh. This is the exact equivalent to the words, “I AM.”

The name that is above all earthly and heavenly names is Yahweh, the great “I AM THAT I AM.”

The apostle Paul tells us that the Lord Jesus is so above all other beings that all who are in heaven and the earth will bow and worship Him. He is God. He is not one among many gods, but the One and Only (Acts 4:12; 1 Tim. 2:5; 1 Cor. 8:4).

No comments:

Post a Comment